EAST GLAMORGAN CHESS ASSOCIATION
The pre AGM committee meeting of the Association will take place at
, home of Chess Club, on starting at 7:30pm
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of last meeting.
3. Matters arising.
4. Preliminary report from the treasurer.
5. Preliminary report by the Ex.D.
6. Preliminary report from the secretary.
7. Proposed changes to the EG Rules of Play
8. Proposed changes to the EG Rules of Play and the Rules of the Association
Please note that clubs may send more than one member to a committee meeting, but only EG officials and one member from each club are entitled to take part in any vote.